I saw a different Christmas Tag which I'm not sure I've ever completed before which I thought I'd have a go at competing!!
1. Do you stay in PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I always enjoy getting properly dressed up for Christmas! I feel like Boxing Day and Christmas Eve are the PJ days!!
2. If you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year, who would it be?
Oh god, that is such a bad question for me. I don't think I could do that!
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! Quite early on when I was younger but now I'm a little more reluctant to leave my bed haha!!!
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
No, but I'd love to!!
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
See all of my friends that I've not seen for ages, chill out, watch loads of Christmas films and listen to loads of music, catch up on TV!!
6. What's your favourite holiday movie?
I love The Snowman, as it's such a classic and I love watching it every single year! I also really love Arthur Christmas! It's such a cute little film!! And Nativity!!
7. Candy canes or Gingerbread men?
Gingerbread men!! I love them so much! Candy canes are nice though!!
8. Have you ever made a snowman?
Ooh yes I've made many!! One particular one which I think was in Winter 2010, which was a very cold winter, stayed for ages!! It was so funny, it would just be standing there morning after morning!
9. Which do you like better Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Ooooooooh, that's a tricky one. I love Christmas Eve but obviously Christmas Day is really exciting. I think I love them both equally!
10. White lights or coloured lights?
Deffo coloured lights!! Although white looks nice and classy, I like to have variety!
WHAT I DID TODAY: Well I had a lecture and we watched Donnie Darko which is not a film I've watched before. Also now beginning to get aching pains and literally praying it isn't a cold or bug coming on!!
Christmas Song of The Day: Mike Oldfield In Dulci Jubilo
Advent Calendar Chocolate Of The Day: Elf
Love & hugs
Blogmas Day 1: Introduction to Blogmas
Blogmas Day 2: Make A Positive Difference This Christmas
Blogmas Day 3: Glitter Is Life
Blogmas Day 4: November Favourites 2016