So a few weeks ago, the lovely Chanelle from Chanelle Hayley nominated me for my second Liebster Award. Her questions are below and I shall answer them now!!
1. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?It's definitely not my favourite topping for a pizza, I've eaten it on pizza before but if I was choosing I'd probably opt for without.
2. Do you believe in soul mates?I'm not 100% sure about this, I believe that people come into your life for the right reasons, you meet people where it really feels like fate upon meeting them, in terms of soulmates I'm not 100% sure. If you'd asked me this a few years ago I would have probably said yes, but thinking now I'm not sure.
3. What’s your dream job?I wanted to be a singer when I was younger but since I can't actually sing, I'd say something in the media industry maybe even blogging!
4. Favourite song from your childhood?Scooter - Posse was one of my favourite songs as a child, as was Love Machine by Girls Aloud! I had a lot of favourites to be honest!
5. What’s your favourite fashion trend currently?I'm loving the mesh trend and the cold shoulder trend recently, I've been obsessed with buying clothes over makeup recently, and a lot of my wishlists on Boohoo and New Look include clothes which are either cold shoulder tops or mesh related.
6. What’s your middle name?Louise :)
7. What’s your favorite TV show?I love EastEnders and Corrie, but I tend to love reality TV programmes and sitcoms, Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Malcolm In The Middle never get old! Also Family Guy never gets old either!
8. What is your go-to drink when you’re out?Alcohol-wise it's usually a Vodka and Coke (single or double depending how I'm feeling). If I decide to choose a cocktail it will probably be a Blue Lagoon or Sex on the beach or long island iced tea.
9. Do you drink alcohol? I do! Not to a very extreme amount but I do love a good drink.
10. What is something about you people might not expect? Any hobbies, talents etc.Erm I'm not someone who has loads of hobbies/talents. I'd say people don't expect me to have a bit of a dirty mind/potty mouth at times, I played Cards Against Humanity the other week and my flatmate was even a little surprised at me!
11. What question do you hate being asked?When I was younger it was probably stuff like 'why are you so skinny' because it's pretty disrespectful but people don't acknowledge it. I'd probably say anything too personal.
Well that's all of the questions done, thank you Chanelle for tagging me to do this tag!
I tag anyone who wishes to do this tag, and you may use these questions:
1. Favourite animals?
2. Favourite pizza topping?
3. What is your longest ongoing friendship?
4. Favourite dessert?
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
6. What's your go-to drink when you're out?
7. Favourite form of social media?
8. Do you prefer your birthday or Christmas?
9. Who was your first celebrity crush?
10. Favourite types of films to watch?
Love & hugs,