I think we all love doing a tag post from time to time! I love reading them and answering them too! This particular tag '30 Beauty Questions' tag is one I don't think I've actually answered before.
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
My first makeup item was Beige Glace, a lipstick from Maybelline. Aside from freebie lipglosses from TOTP magazine..! I think I remember there was 4 I used so much; Berry, Cherry, Watermelon and another flavour but I've forgotten the scent of the 4th one!
2. Describe your perfect mascara, have you found one that fits your specifications?
I think generally Maybelline's Lash Sensational works the best for me. It's my absolute favourite.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from your foundation?
I like full coverage, but often it's medium coverage really.
4. Favourite high-end makeup brand?
I don't own many high-end makeup, but I love the look of MAC and Urban Decay. Morphe do absolutely amazing eye palettes.
5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
Urban Decay and Colourpop. And Lime Crime!
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
I used to say Rimmel, but now probably Maybelline or Sleek. And for drugstore eyeshadow palettes, Makeup Revolution.
7. Do you wear false eyelashes?
I do. I never used to because I thought I'd not be able to apply them or they'd feel too heavy, but now I absolutely love wearing falsies and honestly it feels weird going out on a night out without them.
8. What sort of makeup can't you leave the house without?
I can and will leave the house without makeup, but probably mascara. Sometimes I forget a lip product but I'd say that too.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably my Morphe 360 Plum Palette. It's my baby. Whenever I open it, I'm still in awe of it and I got it at Christmas!
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you pick up an item here or there or like to pick up lots all at once?
I used to buy more than I do at the moment but I usually buy an item here or there, it's very rare I'll go makeup shopping and buy loads at once.
11. Do you have a 'beauty budget' or do you spend freely?
I don't have a budget set aside for beauty items, but I know roughly how much I want to spend.
12. Do you utilise coupons, reward system and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Oh definitely! My housemate has told me I'm always looking for bargains and she's right! My Boots reward card is definitely a big help! I'm always making sure I make the most of my reward system!!
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Has to be lipstick. I just love trying out new brands and shades!
14. Is there a brand you absolutely can't stand?
I don't think I can really think of a brand I can't stand in terms of makeup. I know there's brands I don't buy from anymore but that's not really because I can't stand them.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics such as parabens or sulphates?
Not specifically, but I do tend to take care with what I buy as I do have very sensitive skin so things react sometimes!
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Boots or Beauty Bay. Or Superdrug.
17. Do you like to try different skincare products or stick to a routine?
I do like to try new skincare products but as mentioned, I do have to try and take care with what I buy because of my sensitive skin.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
I do love Soap and Glory ever such a lot! They consistently produce amazing smelling products that work so well! I'm also quite a big lover of Zoella Beauty.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which would you choose?
Oh gosh!! That's a tricky question!! I'd be tempted to say Sleek. They don't just have one particular product they're good at, they are amazing at everything.
20. Which brand do you think has the best packaging?
I've never tried any of their stuff, but Too Faced do gorgeous looking product packaging!
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Any of the Little Mix girls always have perfect makeup!
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
I beauty/lifestyle blog so does that count?
23. 5 Favourite Beauty Gurus?
Makeup gurus on YouTube, I'd say Zoella, Imogenation, SophDoesNails, I watch quite a mixture of beauty and vloggers.
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Not really, I don't use them.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
26. Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I used Maybelline's 24 Hour Colour Tattoo (cream eyeshadow) in Crème De Rose as my base for my eyes. It works so well.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Literally dry shampoo some days but that's it.
28. What do you apply first, foundation or concealer?
Foundation then concealer.
29. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
I've never considered it personally, I just try to learn from practising or YouTube.
30. What do you love about makeup?
Creating different looks and experimenting. I love trying new products.
So there we go! Comment below your favourite makeup product, and if you fancy doing this tag send me your links so I can have a read!!
Love & hugs,